Woocommerce – Openpos – Square Terminal Checkout
Woocommerce – Openpos – Square Terminal Checkout. Made for terminal device https://squareup.com/us/en/hardware/terminal
LicenseFor all customers
- Downloaded 169
This addon have no support service.
Woocommerce – Openpos – Square Terminal Checkout.
#1: admin/pos/setting/payment method, active “square terminal” + enter access key.
#2: goto admin/pos/register,edit register and choose terminal device + enter serial number of device.
#3. Refresh pos browser , logout and login again to check
Made for terminal device https://squareup.com/us/en/hardware/terminal
How to setup
Create New Square Application
Open your Square Developer Dashboard and choose New Application, Create Your First Application if it is a new account OR Open a previously created application if one already exists in your account.
When creating a new application, you will need to enter a name for your application and agree to the Square Developer terms of service.
Next, open your newly created application or existing application. If you created a new application, it will automatically be set to use the latest version of the Square production API. If you are using an existing application, it is recommended that it be set to use the latest version of the Square production API for security and functionality purposes. You can make sure that your application’s production API version is set to the latest version by scrolling to the bottom of the Credentials page.
If you are using an existing application, already have an integration setup using an older version of the Square production API, and you are worried about breaking your current implementation by changing the API version, then to be safe, we suggest you rather create a new application for your OpenPOS integration.
By clicking on the Production tab, you will see your unique Application ID and Access Token. You will need to enter these two keys in your OpenPOS WordPress plugin settings.
OpenPOS Plugin Settings
After copying your production Application ID and Access Token, navigate to your WordPress Admin Area and open the OpenPOS settings. Under Payment Setting paste your Application ID and Access Token, then save your settings and you’re good to go!
Connect Square Terminal Device to Virtual Terminal
Virtual Terminal on your computer can wirelessly connect to one Square Terminal or many Square Terminal devices at a time. Keep in mind before you start the setup process:
- Ensure that your Square Terminal and computer are connected to a Wi-Fi or Ethernet network. Note: Your device and computer do not have to be on the same network, but both devices must be online.
- Sign out on your Square Terminal before connecting to Virtual Terminal. You can sign out of Square Terminal by tapping on the three horizontal lines, then tapping Settings > Account > Sign out.
To connect Square Terminal to Virtual Terminal:
- From your Square Dashboard on your computer, go to the Virtual Terminal Overview page.
- In the menu on the left-hand side of the screen, navigate to Settings > Devices.
- If you already have a Square Terminal, select Add a device.Note: If you don’t have a Square Terminal, select Shop Square Terminal to go to the purchase page. Return to the Virtual Terminal Overview page once you have your Square Terminal in hand and are ready for setup.
- On the next screen, enter a custom nickname and location to associate with your Square Terminal and click Create.
The setup flow will generate a device code on the Virtual Terminal screen. Make a note of this device code, and grab your Square Terminal device to begin the next steps. You can reuse this same device code if you ever need to reconnect to your Square Terminal.
- On your Square Terminal, tap Sign In > Use a Device Code.
- Enter the new device code you just created and tap Sign In.
- Once the pairing is complete, the Square Terminal will display Powered by Square and the Virtual Terminal will display Square Terminal Paired. Click the X or Done to go back to the Devices page.
To view your recently paired Square Terminal:
- Visit the Virtual Terminal Overview page on your Square Dashboard.
- Click Devices. You’ll see a list of Square Terminals paired to your Virtual Terminal.